Fast and Compact Resource Viewer
- Resource Editor works on all versions of Windows from 98 through Windows Vista and 7.
- Full support for Windows Vista icons.
- Resource Editor includes a host of unique features, including the ability to open problem executable files and edit the hidden data that the other editors simply cannot see, an unparalleled range of supported resource types, an UPX unpacker, and much, much more.
Stable and Trustworthy Resource Editor
- With an extremely intuitive workflow, Resource Tuner lets you edit an executable file's properties. You can view, extract, replace, edit, and delete the embedded resources of executable files: icons, strings, images, sounds, dialogs, menus... in other words, all the things that make up the visual parts of your Windows applications. See how to edit version variables and more...
- While Resource Tuner is of near-essential use to developers, it offers exciting possibilities even if you aren't. It's perfect for translators, tweakers, and anyone else who wants a different look and feel for an application.
- Resource optimizing, error checking and repairing automatically performed when opening a file.
- Application Manifest Wizard inserts the manifest resource in existing applications - an easy way for legacy applications take advantage of the new look for common control styles on Windows XP and Vista, and run elevated as Administrator on Windows Vista and Seven.
- Resource Editor is expandable! Support for custom plug-ins to perform any startup processing.
- You can navigate easily through the Delphi forms, RCData, and objects, and view their contents (Image Lists, Strings List, Glyphs, Bitmaps). There's a very strong emphasis on peeking inside Delphi applications and packages.
- More features — pick up your free trial to see them all!
For more information, please visit the Resource Tuner product page on the Heaventools.com website.